Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Novelles Tetes: Aina Bibiloni @ kitchentable.es

Aina is an outstanding girl we found on an open call back in 2009. A friend of mine told me that he would send his 14 year old sister. Honestly I excepted an average girl, but what I saw was breathtaking!

Aina is very special and definately the girl with the biggest potential I casted in years.

I did her first shoot which was really amazing as she felt very comfortable in front of the camera. I insisted in having a family member at the location, well.....after so many years and meeting so many pushy family memebrs I just have to say that Aina´s family is just amazingly cute and caring (in a good way). They even helped out at the shooting by buying food for the catering and helping making coffee etc.

Aina is getting started at kitchentable.es doing editorials and test shoots, just to get comfortable with the industry! But we have to admit that she is doing a great job and that she is getting better and better.

Nadia from kitchentable shares with us this editorial recently shot, featuring Aina, shot by Kristina Voit. Make Up and hair by Mariella, styling by Nadia all @ kitchentable.es.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...